Launched in 2013 there are now 2,000+ Clubbercise classes worldwide!
Right now, you can deliver live classes in one or more of these places:
INSIDE // OUTSIDE // ONLINE
We'll give you all the tools you need to build a successful Clubbercise business
You'll be able to:
RECRUIT NEW CUSTOMERS
Clubbercise appeals to people who’ve never set foot in a fitness class or gym.
RETAIN EXISTING CUSTOMERS
Clubbercise offers your current customers an exciting new experience.
KEEP PEOPLE COMING BACK
As well as delivering an effective workout, instructors are trained to engage and entertain participants.
MAKE EXTRA INCOME SELLING MERCH
Average profit of £3 (AU$5) per pair of glow sticks plus 15% profit on clothing and accessories.
What’s covered on the course?
- Introduction to the Clubbercise brand
- Clubbercise Masterclass
- Guide to setting up & running successful classes
- Clubbercise Teaching Model
- Clubbercise Choreography
- How to access choreography & music
- Advice on launching & promoting classes
- Health & Safety considerations
Sport England funding
Instructors planning to teach Clubbercise in England could be eligible for funding via the EMD bursary. Find out more >>
Teaching in Australia?
Our course is worth 7 Fitness Australia CECs.
"It’s a fantastic cardio class - high or low impact - that ANYONE can do!"
Sonya, GF Studio, Queensland
"I did the instructor training having never even taken a class... Now I can say it's given me a purpose and changed my life."
"We now have customers (men and women) who've never done group exercise before... Clubbercise gives everyone the chance to work out without the feeling of being judged and also gives them the confidence to try other classes"
Read more from our instructors and class providers >>
When you (or your instructor) has passed the course and signed up to the Clubbercise Licence you get:
- Access to at least 2 classes worth of online choreography straight away
- 5 brand new routines every month (included in the licence fee)
- Plus the option to purchase routines from our back catalogue (priced at £2 each)
£24 worth of FitMixPro music credits straight away and then £24 worth of FitMixPro music credits every three months.
- Class listings on clubbercise.com
- A personalised web page on clubbercise.com
- Customisable marketing materials for print
- Social media marketing materials (regularly updated)
- Exclusive access to buy, and the license to resell, official Clubbercise LED glow sticks to participants
- 15% off Clubbercise clothing and accessories.
- Access to our online Members' Area
- Access to an exclusive Facebook support group
- One-to-one support from a Clubbercise Mentor or Account Manager
- 3 months free Gymcatch booking software (new customers only)
- 20% off at Tikiboo
Are you teaching or running classes at a gym, fitness centre or dance studio?
The gym/fitness centre/studio is likely to need a Venue Licence. Find out more >>
These are the payment options for our Independent Instructor licence:
£17.50+VAT per month.
or AU$36 per month (GST not applicable)
No contract, stop at any time.
Pre-pay annually and get one month free!
£192.50+VAT per year, non-refundable
or AU$396 per year, non-refundable (GST not applicable)
Qualifications required to train with us
You need to hold one of our recognised qualifications in order to be accepted onto the Clubbercise training course.
Acceptable qualifications - UK & Ireland
Acceptable qualifications - Australia
If you're based outside these countries please email details of your dance/sport/fitness qualifications to email@example.com before booking the course.
Got a question?
Check our FAQ page >>
Clubbercise dance fitness training dates and locations >>
Clubbercise Kids Combo dance fitness training dates and locations >>