Clubbercise® instructor training launched in 2014 and there are now thousands of classes worldwide.
What’s covered on the course?
- Introduction to the Clubbercise brand
- Clubbercise Masterclass
- Guide to setting up & running successful classes
- Clubbercise Teaching Model
- Clubbercise Choreography
- How to access choreography & music
- Advice on launching & promoting classes
- Health & Safety considerations
When you (or your instructor) has passed the course and signed up to the Clubbercise Licence you get:
Access to at least 3 hours worth of online choreography straight away then at least 3 brand new routines every month.
£18/€21/AU$29 worth of FitMixPro music credits straight away and then £18/€21/AU$29 worth of FitMixPro music credits every three months.
- Class listings on clubbercise.com
- A personalised web page on clubbercise.com
- Customisable marketing materials for print
- Social media marketing materials (regularly updated)
- Exclusive access to buy official Clubbercise LED glow sticks
- 15% off Clubbercise clothing and accessories.
- Access to our online Members' Area
- Access to an exclusive Facebook support group
- One-to-one support from a Clubbercise Mentor or Account Manager
Licence fee payment options
Pay monthly - £18/€21/AU$29 (incl. tax) per month. You’re not tied into a contract and can stop at any time.
Pre-pay annually and get one month free - £198/€231/AU$319 (incl. tax) per year (non-refundable).
Are you from a gym, fitness centre or dance studio?
Qualifications required to train with us
You need to hold one of our recognised qualifications in order to be accepted onto the Clubbercise training course.
Our course is worth 6 REPs points and 7 Fitness Australia CECs.
Got another question?
Check our FAQ page.