Launched in the UK in 2013 there are now 2,000+ classes worldwide and we need more instructors in Australia and New Zealand!
Clubbercise Instructors are trained to engage and entertain participants as well as delivering an effective workout.
What happens at a Clubbercise class?
Classes are taught in a darkened room with disco lights and our trademark LED glow sticks
- Soundtrack of old and new club hits
- Easy-to-follow routines
- Dance, toning and combat moves
- High/low impact options
- Burn around 600 calories per class
Search for classes here.
Interested in running Clubbercise classes?
We'll give you all the tools you need to build a successful Clubbercise business.
You'll be able to:
RECRUIT NEW CUSTOMERS
Clubbercise appeals to people who’ve never set foot in a fitness class or gym before.
RETAIN EXISTING CUSTOMERS
Clubbercise offers your current customers an exciting new experience.
EARN EXTRA INCOME FROM MERCH SALES
Average profit of AU$5 (approx NZ$5.50) per pair of glow sticks plus 15% profit on clothing and accessories.
What happens after the course?
When you (or your instructor) has passed the course and signed up to the Clubbercise Licence you get:
CHOREOGRAPHY & MUSIC
- Access to at least 2 classes worth of online choreography straight away
- 5 brand new routines every month
- The option to purchase extra routines from our back catalogue
- £24 (roughly AU$41/NZ$46) worth of FitMixPro music credits straight away then £24 worth of music every 3 months.
- Class listings on clubbercise.com
- A personalised web page on clubbercise.com
- Customisable marketing materials for print
- Social media marketing materials (regularly updated)
- Exclusive access to buy official Clubbercise LED glow sticks
- 15% off Clubbercise clothing and accessories.
- Access to our online Members' Area
- Access to an exclusive Facebook support group
- One-to-one support from a Clubbercise Mentor or Account Manager
"Clubbercise has opened up a whole new world of clients, colour, fun and connection! The joy it's brought my 'Clubbers' has been incredible, especially during lockdown. Clubbercise numbers beat my usual fitness classes and compared to other fitness subscriptions, Clubbercise offers the most, with marketing materials, support and regular communication. I'm so proud to be part of such an amazing community."
Julie, Hi Vibe Fitness, Melbourne
Our course is worth 6 REPs points and 7 Fitness Australia CECs.
Where can I hold classes?
Clubbercise works in all sorts of venues, from smaller studios and school halls with minimal lighting, to large nightclubs and stadiums.
"Clubbercise is my happy and safe space."
"It's not just a job for me Clubbercise has MADE MY LIFE"
Licence options for individuals
AU$29 (approx NZ$32) per month inc. tax.
You’re not tied into a contract and can stop at any time.
Pre-pay annually and get one month free!
AU$319 (approx NZ$350) per year (inc. tax, non-refundable).
Are you from a gym, fitness centre or dance studio?
You need to hold one of our recognised qualifications in order to be accepted onto the Clubbercise training course.
Got a question?
Check our FAQ page.
As seen in...