- Once email confirmation of payment is received the place on the course will be confirmed.
All requests for transfers must be received in writing to email@example.com
- The place on the course can be transferred onto a future course date free of charge up until one calendar month before the original course date.
- The place can be transferred to another course up to 14 days before the original course date for a fee of £25.
- No refund will be given for any difference in price paid and price advertised for the new course date.
- The trainee must complete their training within 12 months of the original course date.
- A course space can only be transferred to a later date once.
- If there is no suitable course date available at the time the transfer is requested Clubbercise can retain the training funds until such time as a suitable training date becomes available. In this instance, the new training date must still be within 12 months of the original course date. It is the trainee’s responsibility to select a suitable date and to contact Clubbercise to confirm the transfer.
- No refund will be given if a new course date is not chosen OR if the trainee does not complete the course within 12 months of the original course date.
- A course space can be transferred to another person with the correct qualifications for a fee of £25 up until 14 days before the course.
- A place on a course can be cancelled free of charge, minus any transfer costs incurred by Clubbercise (PayPal etc), up until one calendar month before the course.
- If a place on a course is cancelled less than one month and more than 14 days before the course the course fee paid minus a £50 fee will be refunded.
- If a place on a course is cancelled less than 14 days before the course no part of the fee paid will be refunded.
- For cancellation due to injury or illness less than 14 days before the course the trainee can be transferred to another course date upon presentation of a doctor’s note or equivalent medical document confirming the circumstances. No refund is offered. The course must be completed within 12 months of the original course date (see “TRANSFERS” above).
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course Clubbercise reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- Clubbercise shall not be liable to refund fees or liable for any other penalty should the course be cancelled due to any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to war, fire, industrial action, extreme weather, civil disturbance, pandemic.
- If a booking is made less than two weeks before the course the “cooling off period” does not apply.
Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred. In the case of non-attendance due to illness or injury the trainee must notify the course Mentor on the day. The space can be transferred to another course date ONLY upon presentation of a doctor’s note or equivalent medical document confirming the circumstances latest 1 week after the original course date. We are not able to offer a transfer without relevant documentation. No refund is offered.
If the trainee has an injury, medical condition or if they are going to be pregnant at the time of the course they must contact us about this in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org .
SPREAD PAYMENT SCHEME
- A spread payment scheme is available on a case-by-case basis and at the discretion of Clubbercise.
- The course space is not secured until the agreed deposit payment has been made and the trainee has received the course booking confirmation email.
- Payments are spread across a time period agreed in writing between Clubbercise and the trainee. Payment dates are set up on a case-by-case basis.
- Failure to pay on the agreed dates will result in the course space being cancelled with no provision of a refund.
- The deposit is non-refundable, under any circumstances. In the event of the course space being cancelled, any monies paid over and above the deposit are subject to the above standard rules of cancellation.
- A course space booked using the deposit scheme may be transferred to another date as per the above standard rules of transfers.
- The trainee will not be able to activate their instructor licence until the course fee has been paid in full.