Anyone who holds one of the following qualifications will automatically be accepted onto the Clubbercise training course:
- Level 2 Sport or Fitness related qualification
- Dance Diploma/Degree or Dance Teaching qualification that includes an Anatomy & Physiology assessment
- Another qualification that includes an Anatomy & Physiology assessment (must be submitted for approval before booking onto the course)
A copy of the certificate needs to be emailed to us before the course date.
Anyone who holds a different sport/fitness/dance qualification will need prior approval.
Certificates must be sent to us for review/approval before the course is booked.
Don't have the right qualifications?
All you need to do is:
- Sign up for one of our recognised qualifications and email us proof of enrolment
- Provide us with proof of passing the course within 6 months of completing the Clubbercise training course
We recommend the following training providers:
Academy of Fitness Professionals - offer online training and payment plans, please mention Clubbercise when booking
Community Fitness Network - enter code CLUBCFN10 for 10% off
EMD UK - please mention Clubbercise when booking
Fitness Training Scotland - enter code FTS20OFF for 20% off
Sports Fitness Academy (Ireland) - enter code clubbercise40 for 40% off
Please note that there's an assessment on our training course and you'll need to pass that before you can start teaching Clubbercise classes.
If you have any other questions please contact us.