Anyone who holds one of the following qualifications will automatically be accepted onto the Clubbercise training course:
- Level 2 Sport or Fitness qualification
- Dance Diploma/Degree or Dance Teaching qualification that includes an Anatomy & Physiology assessment
- Another qualification that includes an Anatomy & Physiology assessment (must be submitted for approval before booking onto the course)
A copy of the certificate needs to be emailed to us before the course date.
Anyone who holds a different sport/fitness/dance qualification will need prior approval.
Certificates must be sent to us for review/approval before the course is booked.
Don't have the right qualifications?
All you need to do is:
- Sign up for one of our recognised qualifications and email us proof of enrolment
- Provide us with proof of passing the course within 6 months of completing the Clubbercise training course
We recommend the following training providers:
Please note that there's an assessment on our training course and you'll need to pass that before you can start teaching Clubbercise classes.
If you have any other questions please contact us.