Kids Combo is a 3-in-1 certification for existing Clubbercise instructors.
The 1 day training course includes 3 class concepts:
- Family Clubbercise > Exclusively for parents/carers/family friends and their children age 7+ (no children without parents/carers or adults without children)
- U13 Clubbercise > Exclusively for 7-12 year olds
- U18 Clubbercise > Exclusively for 11-17 year olds
Kids Combo instructors have the option to lower the minimum age in their Clubbercise classes to 13+ (with an adult).
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE TRAINING COURSE?
- On the course instructors will learn how to adapt the Clubbercise Teaching Model, class format and choreography for each of the three concepts - Family Clubbercise, U13 Clubbercise and U18 Clubbercise
- Instructors will also get the very latest Health & Safety training related to teaching dance fitness to children and young people aged 7+
There is only one licence fee to pay no matter how many Clubbercise concepts you teach yourself or run at your venue.
The requirements for booking onto the course are:
1) Must be a licensed Clubbercise Instructor (either an Independent Licence holder or working under a Business or Venue Licence)
2) Must hold ONE of the qualifications below:
- Level 2 Kids Fitness
- Level 2 Exercise to Music (ETM) or Level 2 Dance fitness
- Another Level 2 Sport or Fitness qualification
- The equivalent of one of the above qualifications (must be submitted to us for approval before booking)
The requirements for teaching U13 and/or U18 Clubbercise are:
1) Must pass the criminal record checks that are legally required for your area and send proof to email@example.com
2) Must complete a Safeguarding course and create a safeguarding policy (if required)