Kids Combo is one day training course for existing Clubbercise instructors. After completing the course instructors can run sessions for under 16's.
We have 3 class concepts for familes, kids and teens:
Exclusively for parents/carers/family friends and their children age 7+ (no children without parents/carers or adults without children)
Exclusively for 7-12 year olds
Exclusively for 11-17 year olds
Instructors who complete the Kids Combo course also have the option to:
- Lower the minimum age in their Clubbercise classes from 16+ to 13+ (with an adult)
- Hold Clubbercise-themed birthday parties for age 7+
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE TRAINING COURSE?
On the course instructors will learn how to adapt the Clubbercise Teaching Model, class format and choreography for families, kids and teens.
Instructors will also get the very latest Health & Safety training related to teaching dance fitness to children and young people aged 7+.
There is only one licence fee to pay no matter how many Clubbercise concepts you teach yourself or run at your venue.
The requirements for booking onto the course are:
1) Must be a licensed Clubbercise Instructor (either an Independent Licence holder or working under a Venue Licence)
2) Must hold one of our approved dance or fitness qualifications
The requirements for teaching U13 and/or U18 Clubbercise are:
1) Must pass any criminal record checks that are legally required for your area and send proof to email@example.com
2) Must comply with local Safeguarding regulations