Born in the UK in 2013, Clubbercise® has grown from a single class started by three friends to become one of the biggest concepts to hit the fitness industry!
Our mission is:
- To help people get fit and keep fit in a fun and uplifting environment
- To help our instructors and class providers build successful Clubbercise classes
There are roughly 100,000 people taking regular Clubbercise classes with 1,000+ instructors across the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Clubbercise is more than just a dance class - the cleverly integrated cardio, toning, combat and plyometric moves increase the fitness benefits and keep participants coming back for more.
- The routines are easy-to-follow with high and low impact options to suit all abilities
- Classes are taught in a darkened room with disco lights and Clubbercise trademark reusable LED glow sticks to create a nightclub atmosphere
- Clubbercise offers proven results to participants, both for their physical and mental health
Here's what Sharon Tasker, Area Group Exercise Co-ordinator at Everyone Active said about the classes...
"We introduced Clubbercise in September 2016 and WOW what an impact! We now have customers (men and women) in the studio who had never done a group exercise class before. Clubbercise gives everyone the chance to work out without the feeling of being judged about size, fitness etc and also gives them the confidence to try other classes that we offer. We started off with two classes on the timetable but through popular demand we now have five."
Right now, because of the coronavirus situation, most of our classes are running online but usually classes are held in venues ranging from gyms and fitness studios to actual night clubs. Clubbercise also lends itself perfectly to special events, with charity fundraisers, pop-up sessions and themed classes happening all the time.
As well as the original Clubbercise concept we also have Family, U13 and U18 Clubbercise concepts so that kids and families can #GetGlowing too!
A blend of easy-to-follow dance, toning and combat moves with high and low impact options to suit all abilities.
A mix of 90's classics up to the very latest floorfillers.